Let Them Know How Great Your bar Business Is
Every person and business has a story and you are no exception. Sometimes the story is obvious and at times it needs to be dug out a bit. The more your customers know about you and your bar Business the more they will feel connected and will likely stay with you longer. You want to uncover the secrets and put them in front of your customers. Write up an article, put up a certificate on the wall, and add something to your marketing, let the world know how great you and your bar Business are.
Write your top 7 secrets about you and your business. Choose the very best and let people know about them. Here are some questions to help you uncover your bar Business secrets.
1. How did you get involved in your bar Business?
2. What was your inspiration to start your own bar Business?
3. Why is/are your product(s) and service(s) the best there are?
4. What experience(s) have you had that makes you a unique bar Business owner?
5. Did you or your bar Business win any awards that your customers should know about?
6. Were you or your bar Business ever featured in the News/TV/Media for something special?
7. Do you or your bar Business support some charity or cause? It may not be related with anything to do with a bar Business but if it’s a good cause, people will like you more.
8. Did some famous person ever experience your products/services?
9. Did you study or work somewhere interesting? Almost anywhere can sound interesting if you make it so.
10. Is there some crazy/amazing story that happened with you or a customer that highlights the benefit of what you offer?
Let everyone know why doing business with you and your bar Business is the absolute best choice they can make!